Want to get in on the adventure? Our staff at FLG X is a diverse group who loves climbing and everything outdoors! If you think you’d be a great fit for this job, email your resume and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Safety Patrol – Part Time (up to 35 hours per week depending on customer volumes)
Reservations and Retail – Part Time (up to 35 hours per week depending on customer volumes)
Rescue Guide – Part Time (up to 35 hours per week depending on guest volume) prior experience/knowledge of FLG X safety policies and procedures, and successful completion FLG X Rescue Guide training. This position is typically promoted from current staff after a year of Safety Patrol experience.
What we’re looking for:
- Must be exceptional and comfortable at interacting with guests, encouraging them, and enforcing safety requirements
- Must comfortable at heights in a harness, and understand basic usage of climbing equipment
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- Hold a current & valid Standard First Aid and CPR certification (minimum)
- Submit to Drug Screening when requested.
- Be able to work in the USA
- Prior experience rock climbing, climbing gym, challenge course, zip line tour company or other skills
- Experience and enjoyment working with a diversity of children & adults
- Seasoned skills and certification in other program activities is desired (Corporate Teambuilding, Summer Camp Counselor, Sports Coach, etc)
- Fluency in a second language is a plus (Spanish, European Languages)
Book your adventure experience today
Get out there, and make memories that will last forever!